EQREP is a real estate investment and development advisory firm specializing in acquisitions with a capital investment business strategy, including value add, repositioning, distressed assets and ground up development. We provide Owner Representation Services to equity owners, non-profit or corporate boards, and other financial stakeholders who seek a fiduciary advisor with deep real estate and construction management experience.
Our mission is to organize clarity of direction to complex business endeavors and to guide a highly coordinated, effective and rewarding collaboration towards the achievement of common goals.
- Seasoned Real Estate development entrepreneur with 20 years commercial, multifamily & mixed-use project experience.
- Led development management teams through all aspects of development process with project delivery responsibility on projects as large as $350 million total Capitalization/ $120 million construction budget
- Directed procurement team for one of the nation’s largest privately held commercial and multifamily portfolio consisting of 60 million square feet of office space and over 17,000 rental apartments.
- Experienced in contract negotiations for large scale construction projects, capex building improvements, tenant buildouts, and operational repair & maintenance service contracts.
- Expert at triaging complex operational or project delivery problems and implementing financial turnaround solutions
- Master Degree from New York University in Real Estate Finance & Investment, undergraduate degree from Northwestern University.
How many deals do you look at before you find an opportunity you are willing to pursue? How many resources of time and manpower can you commit to due diligence and analysis? Add expertise to your project team without the commitment of adding head count. Hire EQREP on an as-needed basis for acquisition analysis, due diligence, market research, feasibility studies, pro-forma and budget development, and funding acquisition support. We will work within your existing framework as a member of your team or introduce new opportunities using our own models. When the project gets off the ground, we can expand our services to manage design development and project implementation.
If you own & actively manage real estate assets, commercial or multifamily, are you interested in maximizing cash flow and asset value? Are your interests being sufficiently protected? Procurement, Asset Management, Repositioning, Capital Projects, Operations – we will develop a scope of services based on your priorities.
EQREP provides Owner Representation and Asset Management for brokers, homeowners, snowbirds, and financial institutions with REO portfolios. Services include any or all of the following depending on your needs: developing a 5-10 year home improvement plan and budget, managing design development, bidding & analysis, value engineering, asset management, project oversight, and execution.
EQREP guides entrepreneurs and small business owners to successful outcomes when there is a real estate acquisition or capital investment in play. But we also add value as business advisors particularly in the areas of strategic growth planning and operational efficiency. Marketing and Brand Identity, Signage, improve efficiency, reduce costs, implement cost and quality controls, mitigate risk, reach new customers, increase revenues, develop an exit strategy. Add expertise without adding headcount.